A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can support your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually contain information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, how to use them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- This website uses the following own cookies
- This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should do so directly with Google.
Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you can use your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently in the browser function you are using. Here is a quick alternative for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools to store cookies and from this place they must eliminate their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representations can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by browser operators.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers, is in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law force to that effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor
- Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data is treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- Stop or consult about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.